The idea for a Sustainable Eiber garden club was hatched by neighbor Allan Ramsay. His love for gardening and passion for bringing neighbors together were the impetus for the club.
Bringing gardeners in Eiber – both experienced and new – together.
Goals for the Sustainable Eiber Garden Club:
- Share experience and knowledge
- Help neighbors interested in gardening connect with one another
- Swap plants & seeds
- Connect new gardeners with experienced ones
- Provide gardening opportunities for those without gardens
- Get to know our neighbors!
Interested in joining the Sustainable Eiber Garden Club?
Send us an email to be added to the garden club list and be notified of upcoming meetings/events.
Tell us what you’d like to see in the Sustainable Eiber Garden Club!