Date(s) - July 28, 2022
5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Lakewood United Methodist Church
Categories No Categories
Learn through panel discussion…
- What forces are driving this issue?
- What are the human and the public safety impacts of homelessness in our community?
- What are the best practices to address homelessness and what is being done locally?
- Community members who have experienced homelessness
- Metro West Housing Solutions
- Lakewood Police Department
- Community Action Team & Navigators
- Jefferson Center for Mental Health
Please join us for community, conversation, and food!
Registration Encouraged at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/homelessness-a-lakewood-community-forum-tickets-380022566727